South Beach Life

A few months ago, Admyar Photography and I were fortunate enough to head down to Miami with the intention to do some location scouting, hire a model and do a shoot for some new pieces I had been working on.  

Well, our model backed out the night before so despite my resistance to being in front of the camera, I conceded.  I had done some modeling on our very first lookbook with the talented model Morgan Malone and Ashley Steeby Photography.  It was a great experience with a lot of fun moments and great shots, but I preferred the styling aspect more, so for over a year I managed to stay away.  After working with Admyar Photography for a year, I saw her shooting style and being primarily a boudoir photographer, she has lots of experience with regular people who have little to no experience modeling feel comfortable and beautiful.  I knew I'd be in good hands.

We decided to do this shoot in South Beach, Miami.  I was surprised by the lack of people.  I was expecting hoards with lots of colorful umbrellas and lots of tiny teenie bikinis and banana hammocks.  Only one in sight!  It was a beautifully overcast day making it not too hot. although I really yearned for sunglasses.  We couldn't have had better conditions for a shoot.  I hope you enjoy this photos as much as we had taking them! 



Photography by

Day of the Dead Tank by

Bikini by

Rings by

Model, Styling & all other Jewelry by

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see the pictures from your photo shoot. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete